Become a Volunteer
We are delighted that you are interested in volunteering your services to the Blue Ridge Pregnancy Center. There is much work to do as we minister to women and men who may be experiencing an unplanned pregnancy.
There are many areas that you can get involved in:
- Fundraising Events
- Client Advocate* – meeting with clients in order to identify and meet his/her needs by making referrals and advising in regards to all of his/her options (parenting, adoption, and abortion).
- Mommy & Me Boutique – processing of donated clothing (maternity and baby) and small baby goods, preparation of layettes and/or diaper packets. Being available to take clients to shop in the boutique.
- Church Liaison
- Building & Grounds Maintenance
- Cleaning the Center
- Parenting and Life Skills Classes*
- Baby Shower Host
- Bible Study Leader* (Post-Abortion, Marriage, Discipleship, etc.)
- Advancement & Marketing – help plan and promote fundraising events and market BRPC to the community
- Abstinence Program*
- Prayer Team
- Food Preparation
*training is required
*If you would like to volunteer please click Volunteer Application Form to download your application. You may fill out the application and scan it back to us by emailing our Client Services and Volunteer Director: email@example.com
*Also, please keep in mind that we are grateful for any volunteer hours you are able to devote at the Center. We will work with your schedule as best as possible.
*Our next training dates vary , but we are happy to inform you as they become available.