Staff & Board Members
Our Mission Statement
The Blue Ridge Pregnancy Center is a life-affirming ministry that strives to empower women to make informed decisions about their reproductive options and is committed to sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
The Blue Ridge Pregnancy Center, which officially opened in January 1999, is the result of a combined effort by Lynchburg area Christians who were concerned about women in crisis pregnancy situations. We are not affiliated with any denomination, congregation or political organization. We are affiliated with Heartbeat International, an organization for crisis pregnancy centers, CareNet, and NIFLA (National Institute of Family and Life Advocates). We are financed completely by private donations and all gifts are tax-deductible as allowable by law. Our annual budget is approximately $300,000.
- All services are confidential, caring, and free of charge
- Reliable pregnancy testing with immediate results
- Limited Obstetrical Ultrasounds (determine if a viable pregnancy, pregnancy is in the uterus, and how far along she is)
- Counseling and ongoing support throughout the pregnancy and post-partum
- Information about all options (parenting, adoption, and abortion)
- Excellent physician referrals
- Information about how to continue job or education, to apply for financial assistance and for insurance
- Maternity and baby clothes
- Post-abortion support and counseling referrals
Director of Client Services & Volunteers
Life Verse: Ephesians 3:20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us,
Director of Outreach & Developement
Life Verse: Romans 10:9-10 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved.
Life Verse Titus 3:4-7 But when the goodness and loving kindness of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit, whom he poured out on us richly through Jesus Christ our Savior, so that being justified by his grace we might become heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
Ministry Services Coordinator
Life Verse: Romans 5:3-5 Not only that, but we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.
Life Verse: Psalm 118:24 This is the day that the Lord has made;
let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Life verse: Psalm 27:14 Wait on the Lord; Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the Lord!