Baby Bottle Campaign
Fill a Bottle Change a Life!
When you partner with the Blue Ridge Pregnancy Center through giving your spare change it begins the process of saving a life. If everyone in our community participated, then we would be able to save the lives of many unborn babies this year. Here’s how you can help:
- Take a bottle home and fill it with coins, cash, or a check payable to the Blue Ridge Pregnancy Center.
- Bring your bottle back on the designated date.
- Pray for the ministry to make an impact on equipping women to choose life for their unborn babies.
It’s Easy – WE deliver the bottles, WE pick them up, and WE count!
- Talk to your church/organization leadership to get approval to start a campaign.
- Choose a “Point Person” to head up the Campaign at your site.
- Determine the number of bottles needed.
- Choose a start date and an end date, 4 – 6 weeks later.
- Contact BRPC to get bottles for distribution.
- Plan for “pulpit” announcements and promotion in weekend bulletins 2 weeks in advance.
- Place bottles in visible, convenient locations in your building and have someone help pass them out.
- Bottles may be filled with coin, cash or check (made payable to BRPC).
- Post collection reminders one week before your end date.
Please let us know if your church or organization would like to participate 434-528-9750 or firstname.lastname@example.org