Baby Bottle Campaign
Fill a Bottle Change a Life!
When you partner with the Blue Ridge Pregnancy Center, through the Baby Bottle Campaign, it begins the process of saving a life.
The Baby Bottle Campaign is the easiest way to get your church, local business, or family involved with partnering with the Blue Ridge Pregnancy Center.
If everyone in our community participated, then we would be able to save the lives of many unborn babies this year! Here’s how you can help:
- Take a bottle home and fill it with coins, cash, or a check payable to the Blue Ridge Pregnancy Center.
- Bring your bottle back on the designated date.
- Pray for the ministry to make an impact on equipping women to choose life for their unborn babies.
It’s Easy – WE deliver the bottles, WE pick them up, and WE count up the money!
- Talk to your church/organization leadership to get approval to start a campaign.
- Choose a “Point Person” to head up the Campaign at your site.
- Determine the number of bottles needed.
- Choose a start date and an end date, 4 – 6 weeks later (this is flexible).
- Contact BRPC to get bottles for distribution.
- Plan for “pulpit” announcements and promotion in weekend bulletins 2 weeks in advance.
- Place bottles in visible, convenient locations in your building and have someone help pass them out.
- Bottles may be filled with coin, cash or check (made payable to BRPC).
- Post collection reminders one week before your end date.
Please let us know if your church or organization would like to participate by contacting our center by phone 434-528-9750 or via email at email@example.com
It is NEVER too late to participate. Thank you for your time and we look forward to partnering with you!